Our Mobile Experience Lab is seeking a seasoned Android developer to help build a working prototype of a novel UI involving mobile streaming video.
This would be a short-term opportunity to work with the Lab’s lead Android developer and a small, multi-disciplinary team. Someone with experience doing streaming video or other real-time communication is preferred.
- Must be comfortable developing in Java
- Must have 1-2 years experience developing native applications for Android
- Must be comfortable working with other developers; should have experience using version control systems; experience with git is a plus
- Should be comfortable reading the Android source code in order to build new features
- Experience writing custom UI components is a plus
- Experience with streaming media, camera integration, RTSP, etc is a plus
- Experience with JNI is a plus
This project is already under way and moving quickly; we need someone who can begin immediately. The job will last from now until, at minimum, mid-September. This is a great opportunity to work with a multi-talented team on an exceptional project.
To apply or for more information, contact Zoe Schladow at firstname.lastname@example.org.