CMS News Archives
April 27, 2010
Podcast: CMS 10th Anniversary: "Applied Humanities: Transforming Humanities Education"
Panelists: Pete Donaldson, Kurt Fendt, Scot Osterweil, Rekha Murthy, Matthew Weise
- Pete Donaldson is a Professor in the MIT Literature section, which he headed from 1990 until 2005.
- Kurt Fendt is Research Director in Foreign Languages and Literatures and the Comparative Media Studies Graduate Program and directs the HyperStudio, a CMS research project.
- Scot Osterweil leads several Education Arcade projects promoting learning in math, literacy, history, science and foreign language.
- Rekha Murthy, CMS '05, works at the intersection of public radio and digital media, currently overseeing distribution and content strategy initiatives for PRX, an online distributor of audio programs to public radio networks, stations, and audio platforms including mobile, internet, and satellite radio.
- Matthew Weise, CMS '04, is Lead Game Designer at the Singapore-MIT GAMBIT Game Lab.